Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

What our Customers Say About Us

We have only been open a little while, and we are lucky enough to already have some very loyal customers, many of whom have become friends. Here's what they have to say about the Kiosk in The Park:

"I love Kiosk at the Park because as a mother of two busy boys I live at the park, and instead of groaning and thinking 'not again' I can now see it as a treat, an extremely well made coffee for me and delicious treats for the boys. They have thought of everything, I forgot my nappies in the summer, no need to worry, The Kiosk had some, and wipes, crisis over!!!"

"Here are my favourite things about the kiosk - Finn loves their giant cookies and I always look forward to finishing it off, which never seems to happen! Great coffee, great service and I love the fact that when I walk round the corner I always end up seeing someone I know for a chat!"

"Here's my favourite things about the kiosk - Finn loves their giant cookies and I always look forward to finishing it off, which never seems to happen! Great coffee, great service and I love the fact that when I walk round the corner I always end up seeing someone I know for a chat!" 

" I LOVE the kiosk, it really has genuinely changed my trips to the park! A perfect Americano with a piece of the epic Malteser chocolate square makes the never ending swing pushing and 'inter child refereeing' actually enjoyable again. It also makes the odd Sunday family trip to the park much more of an 'occasion' for the parents too. We will definitely be supporting it throughout the winter months as well as just the summer as I don't want it to ever close!"

"The children and I love The Kiosk. We love story and singing time, milk, straws and party rings and we love the family activities at the weekends and during the holidays. Every time we go to the park (which is fairly frequently) the girls seem to get mysteriously hungry, which is fine with me as I really love Malteser cake!"

"Emma & Nansi have made such a brilliant success of the Kiosk and we're proud that they have chosen to sponsor the 'Local Hero' section of The Bedford Clanger. We share many of the same values (community focused, keeping it local, family-friendly) and we look forward to working with them for a long time to come and wish them contined success. With love from Erica & all at The Bedford Clanger xxx"

"The Kiosk does the most amazing gluten-free muffins, and arguably the best coffee in Bedford. Emma's attention to detail and community spirit have made it a go-to destination in its own right x"

"The Kiosk opening up here, may have been a very personal reason for both Nansi & Emma, but what it's done is far greater! It has brought families outside together, a place to belong, friendly smiles, community sharing experiences together, great cakes and a whole lot more they probably never imagined. Well done Nansi & Emma xx"

"I grew up opposite Russell Park and although I just about remember the original café (the restaurant building the other end) - a good many years passed when there was nothing there at all. I often wished there was a place like the kiosk .. and now it's here and it is just so perfect. Years of waiting fulfilled! It's friendly and wonderfully innovative with the funkiest, tastiest cakes and biccies and really fabulous coffee. Just love it!"

"The Kiosk has made my dog walks so much more enjoyable with a hot cuppa and a naughty nibble especially on those rainy/cold mornings. Service is always with a smile and I just LOVE the place. I am officially hooked on the popcorn and love the way they are always thinking ahead of the game and introduce new beverages, food and snacks for us to gorge on! Think I lived there in the summer, drank tea with friends and watched kids run around. It has indeed brought families together. Last Sunday there must of been around 20 of us all sat round talking with our kids - just bliss. Can't thank you enough Emma and Nansi, you've transformed the park. Love Liz xxxxxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment